Start the School Year Off Right Using Technology to Drive Learning
Although technology is becoming ubiquitous in schools, it’s not always clear how to use it meaningfully in the classroom to drive student learning and truly empower students. The International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) can help.
In June, ISTE released an updated version of its ISTE Standards for Students, which provide a blueprint for learning with technology. This webinar will teach you how to:
- Identify and discuss key competencies that students need today
- Explore what empowered learning looks like in practice
- Unpack the ISTE Standards, which lead with the learning
- Understand how to use the standards in the classroom
- Discover resources for implementing and adopting the standards