Finally—A Guide to Parent Engagement That Works Every Time!
We all know that parent engagement in their child’s education is key to successful growth, but consistently engaging parents is at the top of the list of teacher frustration. This year it is time to break down these walls!
Sarah Rich, a trained blended learning expert with expertise in parent engagement, demonstrated how to engage parents (of any background and socioeconomic level) in creative ways beginning the day your kids enter the classroom. Sarah shared:
- Ways to hook parents and build the relationship at the start of the school year
- Resources to engage parents and update them on their children’s learning throughout the year
- Creative ways to get parents into the classroom and showcase your students’ work
- How to build challenging concepts to life through videos
- Using data to enhance your parent conferences
- Tips to managing the wide variety of parents you have in your classroom
This session featured many examples and valuable resources you can use now and throughout the school year and years to come. You will come away feeling excited and prepared to make parents a part of your successful school year!