How Online Learning Communities Help Principals Collaborate and Succeed
In this webinar, Shannon Holden, Assistant Principal, Republic Middle School, MO demonstrated how school leaders can use online networks and communities for their own personal professional learning and to support collaboration within and across schools and districts.
Learn how the edWeb.net platform can be used to collaborate with other school leaders around the country, and the world, and also to create private communities within schools and districts to accelerate innovation and personalized professional learning.
The webinar will include a discussion of:
- The value of collaboration in making progress
- The advantages of online collaboration
- The importance of a platform dedicated to education and developed in collaboration with educators
- The opportunity to use a platform to support school and district professional learning and collaboration
- The key features (technical) and skills (personal) that make online learning communities effective.