Increase Student Learning With These Classroom Management Tools
More learning happens when the right classroom management tools are in place! In this webinar, middle school technology teacher Eileen Lennon lead an exploration of tools to help you establish an engaging and productive classroom environment.
- Class behavior sites for every age group, from ClassDojo to ClassCraft to Google Classroom tools that measure classroom sound levels
- Timers for students to monitor their time management
- Random student selectors and random group creators to help students feel they are treated equally and fairly
- Online discussions or group collaboration to increase student engagement
- Badges as a method of classroom management